23.7.09

nick jonas

gue buka omegle loh! terus terus terus masa gue chat sama "nick jonas". bahaha kocak. nih:

Stranger: Hey
You: hi
Stranger: Its Nick J.
Stranger: im heading to PA now! pretty exciting stuff. dude.
You: how old are you?
Stranger: 16
You: cool
Stranger: if you didnt understand. Im Nick J
Stranger: cough cough, (Jonas)
You: ?
Stranger: I am Nicholas Jerry Jonas
You: very funny
Stranger: you know, a Jonas Brother.
Stranger: Like no Joke. I swear. my brother (Joe) picked his nose on our roaddogs bus today.
You: of course i know jonas brothers
Stranger: Im Nick
You: no you're not
Stranger: Yes, i Am. Dude, im heading to PA now. im playing a show there tomorrow! Ask me anything!
You: nick jonas?
You: really?
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: Ask me anything!
You: asik gua chat ama nick jonas
You: you're not nick jonas
Stranger: Yes i am! Ask me anything! i swear! How would i know Joe picked his nose on the bus today!
Stranger: He had like bug eyes when he did it. lol
You: are you sure?
Stranger: Yes!
You: it's impossible
Stranger: How would you know what kind of websites i go on?
You: what do you mean?
Stranger: How is it impossible to be me?
You: so now i'm chatting with nick jonas?
Stranger: Yes, the one and only Nick J
You: it's impossible
Stranger: No really, I am, if you're not going to believe me, I'm not going to waste your time.
You: fine i believe you?
Stranger: Ok then, Im going to let you in on a little secret.
Stranger: I wear briefs.
Stranger: No, Not boxers like Kevin and Joe
You: you're kidding me right?
Stranger: Nope.
You: you're not nick jonas
Stranger: Oh My Gosh! Even Frankie told the whole world last year on TRL.
You: okey okey i believe you
Stranger: Thank You.
Stranger: Eres Mi insperation.
You: ngibul lu dasar
You: eek

dasar ya orang bule gak pinter bohong.
eh briefs apaan sih? serius gua gak ngerti.

udah ah males. babbabababayyyyyyyyy

0 comment:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com